Filling in the underlying form you can forward your registration request to Gran Premio Parco Valentino, the event that will take place on Sunday June 23rd 2019 in Turin.
Gran Premio Parco Valentino is the flagship event during the five-day automobile celebration in Turin. The parade will lead the drivers to pass through Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Via Roma and the hairpin turns at Superga, up to Reggia di Venaria. Via Roma will be entirely closed to the traffic thanks to the support of ACI and the support of the authorities along the whole itinerary.
Precious supercars and classic cars owned by collectors and clubs will parade through Turin streets among the usual sea of people that appreciates the event.
Registration deadline: Monday June 3rd.
Schedule the schedule may be subjected to changes
- From 8 am and within 10 am: check-in and vehicles exhibition at Piazza Vittorio Veneto
- 10.30 am: start of the first vehicle
- 11.30 am: first arrivals of the vehicles and Car Display at Reggia di Venaria Reale
- 1 pm: lunch in the prestigious halls of Reggia di Venaria Reale
- 3.00 pm: authorities greeting, award ceremony and conclusion of the event
The Gran Premio Organizing Committee will examine your registration request and will inform you whether your vehicle has been accepted.
- Vehicle: € 350,00 (1 driver and 1 passenger)
- Additional passengers: € 100,00 per person (€ 50,00 for children from 6 to 12 years old, free for less than 6 years old)