Itelica realized WiFi and video surveillance systems of Salone dell'Auto di Torino Parco Valentino with these numbers:
- covered more than 3,5 sqm of Parco del Valentino area with WiFi il Parco del Valentino;
- more than 30 people worked for the realization of this system;
- about 5 km of cables (copper and optical fibre) for radio, WiFi antennas and video surveillance cameras;
- about 80 WiFi antennas set up in the whole park;
- about 35 FullHD cameras with angle opening beyond 90° and some of them with a zoom able to widen up to 480 times which filmed the event, the park and the city. Each camera has been connected for live streaming at Itelica stand;
- during the event 100.000 were the WiFi connections of visitors, staff, press room, media, Car Companies and sponsors: among them Radio 24 and technicians for Salone dell'Auto App management.
- connectivity was brought up to Turin hills in order to increase band power with more than 1.000 megabits, without considering the band reserved for management services, e.g. video surveillance, for an amount of 2.000 megabits;
- more than 95.000 Gigabit used during the event, a very impressive achievement..
Thanks to a public access to WiFi, it has been possible to see in full HD live streaming the Canadian Gran Premio with some representatives of Car Companies on Sunday, June 12th 2016, while the Park was full of people!